What does it take to turn your unpaid
claims and liens into cash?
- An expert billing team. All unpaid claims are first evaluated for proper coding and documentation, and your Denials and EOB’s are reviewed to understand WHY your claims were not paid. Experienced Workers’ Comp billers can spot and correct coding issues, documentation issues, and other legal issues and remedy them through the Second Bill Review process and/or working with claims examiners and Bill Reviews Companies to get you paid without waiting for WCAB hearings. 25% of the claims in our office get paid through the efforts of our expert billers.
- Efficient and knowledgeable staff who log all of your unpaid claims with EAMS and EDEX systems to monitor your cases, calendar and schedule your hearings, file Liens and DORs and serve and upload all required documentation into EAMS to protect your rights under California Labor Code.
- Skilled collectors. Our team of Workers’ Comp Collectors are on the telephone all day, working with Claims Examiners, Defense Attorneys and Lien Units negotiate maximum settlements of your claims. We produce Settlement Demands, Demands for Medical Reports, intensive research of Cases In Chief to grasp all aspects of your claims and aggressively frame responses and demands on the issues related to your denials (MPN, UR, Coding, Pre-Authorization)… ALL TO GET YOU PAID. We resolve 80% of our liens through effective and skilled Lien Negotiations prior to hearings.
- Professional WCAB litigation team: if we cannot resolve your lien informally, we will litigate your claim at the WCAB to get you the maximum possible dollar at the board.
- EAMS/EDEX filing of inquiries, Case Watches, Liens, DOR’s and all Party and Event Notifications keep us up-to-the-minute on every unpaid claim.
- Appearance at all mandatory hearings, including MSC’s, Lien Conferences and Lien Trials.
- Stips and Orders to Pay your Liens.
- WCAB Petitions for current Panel QME and other Medical Legal claims.